Integration of additive technologies in the manufacturing of highly stressed producer goods like turbine components.
- Identification of the quality-relevant manufacturing conditions
- Design for additive manufacturing
- Development of strategies for robust production (condition monitoring)
- Research of suitable post processing technologies, e.g. shot blasting, flow and slide grinding
- Test of manufactured parts in working operation
Industry-adaptable process chain for the additive manufacturing of highly complex turbine components, e.g. turbine blades and burners made of Inconel 718.
E. Uhlmann et al.: Flexible manufacturing with an additive process chain. Design, production and surface finish. In: ASPE 2015 Spring Topical Meeting. Proceedings : April 26-29, 2015,
Tobias Neuwald, firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 30 39006 308